Mini Topaz Ear Climber
Mini Topaz Ear Climber
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact our customer service team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princess Jewelry pieces are delicate and should be cared for accordingly.
To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
At Princess Jewelry Shop, we want you to be completely pleased with your purchase!
- We offer exchanges or store credits within 7 (seven) days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds.
- All returns and exchanges need approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on our website or in our Miami showroom only.
- Items for exchange will be examined before being accepted. Products showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
- Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Princess Jelwery Shop box.
- Store credits may be used towards purchases on our website or in our Miami showroom.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to guarantee each package is adequately insured for its value.
- If your made-to-order item is still in production and you have not yet received it, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you ask to cancel a ring that is in production.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of custom and personalized products (including alterations and engravings). These sales are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color, or customization not available for "as-is" purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
Princess Jewelry Shop reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
This policy applies to purchases made at our website or Miami showroom.
Exchange / Return process:
To ensure that we can properly process your exchange/ return, please follow this checklist:
- Place your jewelry inside its original packaging and use the proper shipping rigid box.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- For your safety, bring your jewelry already packaged to a UPS or FedEx, depending on the label provided.
- For domestic exchanges, you will be charged shipping on your new order if it is under $500.