Emerald-Cut Diamond Stud
Emerald-Cut Diamond Stud
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact our customer service team, email@example.com.
Jewelry can be fragile, so we are pleased to provide free repairs of items purchased on princessjewelryshop.com within 180 days of receipt. Nevertheless, any repair requests beyond 180 days, or damages caused by misuse, will incur repair and shipping fees at the expense of the customer.
We cannot accept responsibility for items repaired by any other jeweler. Any and all warranty of the piece will be considered void if another jeweler has worked on it.
Emerald Stones Warranty
At Princess Jewelry Shop, we understand that emerald gemstones are known for their stunning beauty and exquisite green hue. However, it is important to note that emeralds are comparatively more fragile than other stones, which makes them susceptible to cracking or chipping.
We want to assure our valued customers that we prioritize customer satisfaction and stand behind the quality of our products. With that in mind, we offer a special guarantee for emerald pieces to provide peace of mind when you make a purchase.
Our guarantee includes a one-time free service for any potential damage to emerald pieces. This means that if your emerald jewelry experiences any issues within 180 days, we will take care of it at no additional cost to you.
We highly recommend taking precautionary measures to protect your emerald jewelry, such as removing it during high-impact activities or storing it in a safe place when not in use.
We value the trust our customers place in us, and our guarantee is a reflection of our commitment to providing exceptional quality and service. We strive to ensure that your jewelry pieces continue to shine and be cherished for years to come.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty or any other aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to reach out.We are here to assist you and make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible.
Princess Jewelry pieces are delicate and should be cared for accordingly.
To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
At Princess Jewelry Shop, we want you to be completely pleased with your purchase!
- We offer exchanges or store credits within 7 (seven) days of the delivery date. Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds.
- All returns and exchanges need approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on our website or in our Miami showroom only.
- Items for exchange will be examined before being accepted. Products showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
- Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original Princess Jelwery Shop box.
- Store credits may be used towards purchases on our website or in our Miami showroom.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to guarantee each package is adequately insured for its value.
- If your made-to-order item is still in production and you have not yet received it, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you ask to cancel a ring that is in production.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of custom and personalized products (including alterations and engravings). These sales are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color, or customization not available for "as-is" purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
Princess Jewelry Shop reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
This policy applies to purchases made at our website or Miami showroom.
Exchange / Return process:
To ensure that we can properly process your exchange/ return, please follow this checklist:
- Place your jewelry inside its original packaging and use the proper shipping rigid box.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- For your safety, bring your jewelry already packaged to a UPS or FedEx, depending on the label provided.
- For domestic exchanges, you will not be charged for return shipping and shipping on your first exchange. After that, return and shipping costs will apply.
- For international orders you will be charged for return shipping and shipping on your new order.